Having just returned from a intellectually stimulating SOS meeting in Washington, D.C., I’m looking forward to traveling back to DC next week for the 2015 TRB Annual Meeting. During this meeting I will be supporting the work of the ADD40 Committee on Transportation and Sustainability.
While ADD40 is supporting a number of workshops, sessions, and meetings at the annual meeting, the following list outlines the committee-led events:
- 8:00AM- 9:45AM: Climate Change Joint Subcommittee of ADC70, ADC80, ADD40. Adam Millard-Ball, University of California, Santa Cruz, presiding. Richard W. Baldauf, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, presiding. Practice Ready Papers.
- 10:45AM- 12:30PM: SESSION 305: Transportation and Sustainability. John MacArthur, Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium, presiding. Poster Session | Practice Ready Papers.
- 1:30PM- 3:15PM: Sustainability Research Subcommittee, ADD40(2). Ralph Hall, Virginia Polytechnic University and State University (Virginia Tech), presiding – AGENDA.
- 1:30PM- 3:15PM: Health and Transportation Joint Subcommittee of ADD50, ADD40, ADB10, ABJ30. Ed Christopher, Federal Highway Administration, presiding. Eloisa Tigre Raynault, Planning Communities, LLC, presiding.
- 3:45PM- 5:30PM: SESSION 677: Sustainable Transportation Indicators & Measures – From Meta to Local Perspectives. Todd Alexander Litman, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Canada, presiding. Lectern Session | AICP Certification Maintenance Session.
- 5:45PM- 7:15PM: International Sustainability Subcommittee, ADD40(4). April Marchese, Federal Highway Administration, presiding.
- 8:00AM- 12:00PM: Transportation and Sustainability Committee. Josias Zietsman, Texas A&M Transportation Institute , presiding.
- 2:30PM- 4:00PM: SESSION 829: Department of Transportation Experience with Sustainability Tools. Tina Hodges, Federal Highway Administration, presiding. Lectern Session | AICP Certification Maintenance Session.
- 4:30PM- 6:00PM: Sustainability Measurement Subcommittee, ADD40(1). Henrik Gudmundsson, Technical University of Denmark, presiding. Dan Hardy, Renaissance Planning Group, presiding.